The following are open records information compiled by The Pilot staff. These records will be published each Wednesday, except when schedules prevent such publication. This week’s report covers the period between Nov. 4, 2019 and Nov. 10, 2019.
EDITOR’S NOTE: The names of ALL people arrested for the offense of driving while intoxicated, driving under the influence, or boating while intoxicated and taken to the Aransas County Detention Center will be published. Formal charges may be made or dropped following the arrest.
Those arrested for the offense of DWI, DUI or BWI are:
• (11-4) Edward Bryan Schaefer, 51
• (11-8) Paul Newman Curtis Rideaux, 39
• (11-9) Gabriel Morales Jr., 26
Marriage licenses applied for in the county clerk’s office included:
• Stoney Monro Ward and Carmen Julia Ward
• Jerry Lynn Lindsey and Marita Vidina Muiznieks
• James R. Streetman and Lingyu Wan
• Daniel Ryan Springer and Emily Lanee Strackbein
•Ryder Lane Putnam and Andrea Cespedes
• Anthony Medina and Corin Courtney Chu
Divorces and annulments granted in district court or the county court at law included:
• Clarence Robert Stuart and Dorothy Louise Stuart
• Anna Marie Marshall and Jason Lee Marshall