The following are open records information. These records will be published each Wednesday, except when schedules prevent such publication. This week’s report covers the extended period between Sept. 13 and Sept. 19, 2021.
EDITOR’S NOTE: The names of ALL people arrested for the offense of driving while intoxicated, driving under the influence, or boating while intoxicated and taken to the Aransas County Detention Center will be published. Formal charges may be made or dropped following the arrest.
Those arrested for the offense of DWI, DUI or BWI (noted) are:
• (9-13) Michael Couvillion, 37
• (9-13) Howard Martin Naylor Jr., 68
• (9-16) Jose Moreno, 33
• (9-17) Juan Marcos Lopez Jr., 35
• (9-18) James Neil Wilson, 40
Marriage licenses applied for in the county clerk’s office included:
• Timothy John Brown and Lisa Pauline Shoemaker
• Warren Edward Reisch and Elizabeth Diane Clemmons
• Juan Pablo Sanchez Munoz and Cassidy Elizabeth Schwartz
• Daryl Thomas Pruski and Jennifer Lynn Pruski
• Steve Arocha III and Dystine Lyn Justice Garcia
Divorces and annulments granted in district court or the county court at law included: