Pearl Point, a 34-acre master planned community is nearing its 50% of construction milestone for the initial phase.
Located at the intersection of Pearl Street (FM 2165) and the State Highway 35 Bypass (hence the name “Pearl Point”) the massive $65 million project is the first and largest housing development initiated in response to Hurricane Harvey.
The first apartments will be available for rent this June.
If one drives by now he or she will see construction of Phase 1 on 14 acres. It features 216 apartments (96 one bedroom, 114 two bedroom, and six three bedroom units) in nine buildings, plus a clubhouse. The overall theme is a fun, Rockport-Fulton “beachy” vibe with coastal colors and plenty of palm trees.
Phase 2 will be slightly larger with 240 units in 10 buildings. Construction will commence on it once Phase 1 is leased up. The remaining six acres is dedicated for commercial/retail development.
Amenities for each residential phase include:
• Gated, secure community.
• Extra-large 6,000-square-foot clubhouse with leasing/management office, business center for tenants, fitness center, large central meeting room with kitchen, activity room and centralized mail/package center
• 80,000-gallon beach entry swimming pool
• Large covered pavilion with picnic tables, outdoor kitchen and barbecue area
• Large lawn areas for recreation
• Barbeque stations throughout the site
• Unique unit layouts, each with a balcony, side-by-side washer and dryer, stainless steel kitchen appliances, and granite counter tops
• Garages and carports
• Concierge garbage pick-up from your door multiple times per week
• Large fenced Pet Park with fresh water pond
• Pedestrian pathways from each building to the clubhouse and pet park
• Paved drive aisle connecting residential units to commercial center allowing residents direct access to walk/drive
Apartments will be made available for rent as each building is completed, with all units in Phase 1 completed by this October.
Pearl Point will be leased and managed by Greystar Properties.
Rockport’s Mark Uhr, owner of Uhr Real Estate, Inc., and Rockport Properties, and his partner John Frew, owner of Denver-based Frew Development Group, LLC, is developing Pearl Point.
Visit www.livepearlpoint.com for more information.