The Community Action Committee of Victoria will be at the Aransas County Courthouse (2840 Bus. Hwy. 35 N.) from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday, June 27 and from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Friday, June 28 to provide utility assistance.
Required documentation includes:
• Passport or birth certificate for all household members
• Texas driver’s license or Texas ID
• Social Security cards for all household members (must be actual cards)
• 30 days proof of income (i.e. – Social Security 2019 award letters, check stubs, child support printout, food stamp letter, royalties, support/gift letters)
One additional document is required for all children under 18 years of age:
• Student ID, health/Medicaid/immunization card, or learner’s permit
For more information call 1-800-695-0314.