The following are open records information compiled by The Pilot staff. These records will be published each Wednesday, except when schedules prevent such publication. This week’s report covers the extended period between Sept. 14, 2020 and Sept. 20, 2020.
EDITOR’S NOTE: The names of ALL people arrested for the offense of driving while intoxicated, driving under the influence, or boating while intoxicated and taken to the Aransas County Detention Center will be published. Formal charges may be made or dropped following the arrest.
Those arrested for the offense of DWI, DUI or BWI (noted) are:
• (9-20) Terrie Denise Thorp, 50
Marriage licenses applied for in the county clerk’s office included:
• Ryan Hughes Stephens and Alissa Rachel Hake
• Jeremy Milan Gates, and Deanna Marie Beatty
• Mark John Kuenstler Jr. and Jacqueline L. Grayless
• Michael Anthony Rojas and Tatum Elvah Schnuriger
• Patrick Ryan McDavid and Samantha Franek
• Joel Palidin Hullum and Blanca Ann Balencia
Divorces and annulments granted in district court or the county court at law included:
• Chad Snow Chapman and Alison Jean Chapman