The first Texan who tested positive for COVID-19, who was not somebody repatriated from one of the cruise ships, tested positive on March 4. On March 19 more than 140 people in the state of Texas had tested positive for COVID-19, and at least three deaths were related to it.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- AMENDED Stay at Home Order
- Stay at home order issued
- Amended ‘Stay at Home’ Order released
- Major announcements since last edition shared with readers
- Stay at home order issued - Goes into effect at 11:59 Saturday, drive thru eating OK
- ORDER TO STAY AT HOME
- Free meal pickup location changed by ACISD
- Governor Abbott’s actions bringing relief to Texans during pandemic
- Center for Arts closes showroom, cancels exhibit due to COVID-19
- Smith at odds with Code3ER support
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.