The following are open records information published each Wednesday, except when schedules prevent such publication. This week’s report covers the extended period between Sept. 28, 2020 and Oct. 4, 2020.
EDITOR’S NOTE: The names of ALL people arrested for the offense of driving while intoxicated, driving under the influence, or boating while intoxicated and taken to the Aransas County Detention Center will be published. Formal charges may be made or dropped following the arrest.
Those arrested for the offense of DWI, DUI or BWI (noted) are:
• (9-28) Melanie Yoes, 34
• (9-30) Randall Ray Kiss, 69
• (10-3) Jorge Longoria, 31
• (10-3) Michael Shane Matheny, 47
Marriage licenses applied for in the county clerk’s office included:
• Nathan Russell Smith and Amelia Wynne Haslam
• Christopher Myron Hill and Suzanne Renee Retiz
Divorces and annulments granted in district court or the county court at law included:
• Joseph Lee DeHoyos and Robbin Elaine DeHoyos