Details for Grounds Keeper $14.48 per hour Summary: Maintains and repairs property
$14.48 per hour
Summary: Maintains and repairs property of municipality by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Receives written work orders or verbal instructions from Grounds Supervisor.
• Cuts grass, trims weeds, and edges town property, athletic fields and parks.
• Digs flower beds, plants flowers and constructs decorative flower garden boarders.
• Empties trash and recycling cans, clean grounds of litter.
• Paints interior and exterior walls and trim.
• Drives truck and loads brush and roadside trash onto truck, and delivers refuse to landfill.
• Removes and replaces damaged signs.
• Repairs or replaces brick, stone, and concrete.
• Serves as maintenance technician for mowers, power tools and irrigation system.
• Maintains and conducts minor repairs buildings.
• Replaces worn or damaged parts such as hoses, wiring, and belts, in machines and equipment such as truck and riding mower.
• Installs maintains and repairs irrigation systems.
• Other duties may be assigned.
For a complete job description please go to www.cityofportaransas.org EOE
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.