Details for CREW CHIEF for Aransas County Road & Bridge. Duties include
for Aransas County Road & Bridge. Duties include supervising road & drainage projects, operates equipment and machinery independently as needed to complete tasks. Responsible for work quality, project site safety and crew production on project sites. Must have a H.S. diploma or GED and clean driving record. Employee must have a CDL. Preferred 5 yrs of relevant experience in the operation of heavy equipment, road maintenance, drainage, and/or supervisory experience or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. Starting hourly rate is $21.15 plus excellent benefits. Full job description and application available on-line at www.aransascountytx.gov or pick up application at the County Courthouse - Human Resources Office, 2840 Hwy 35 N, Rockport. Posted 01/11/2022. EOE.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Final plat approved for Fulton Beach Landings
- Longoria charged for murder in Nauert’s Nov. 22 death
- Business of Month - Miss Kitty’s Fishing Getaways
- Action to close portion of two county streets tabled until later
- Man in custody in connection to gunshot death
- Dupnik seeks Precinct 4-4A county commissioner post
- Records: 1-12-22
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.