Details for DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY FEDERAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY
DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND
Proposed Flood Hazard Determinations for the Unincorporated Areas of Aransas County, Texas, and Case No. 21-06-1547P. The Department of Homeland Security’s Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) solicits technical information or comments on proposed flood hazard determinations for the Flood Insurance Rate Map (FIRM), and where applicable, the Flood Insurance Study (FIS) report for your community. These flood hazard determinations may include the addition or modification of Base Flood Elevations, base flood depths, Special Flood Hazard Area boundaries or zone designations, or the regulatory floodway. The FIRM and, if applicable, the FIS report have been revised to reflect these flood hazard determinations through issuance of a Letter of Map Revision (LOMR), in accordance with Title 44, Part 65 of the Code of Federal Regulations. These determinations are the basis for the floodplain management measures that your community is required to adopt or show evidence of having in effect to qualify or remain qualified for participation in the National Flood Insurance Program. For more information on the proposed flood hazard determinations and information on the statutory 90-day period provided for appeals, please visit FEMA’s website at
https://www.floodmaps.fema.gov/fhm/BFE_Status/bfe_main.asp, or call the FEMA Mapping and Insurance eXchange (FMIX) toll free at 1-877-FEMA MAP (1-877-336-2627).
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Final plat approved for Fulton Beach Landings
- Longoria charged for murder in Nauert’s Nov. 22 death
- Business of Month - Miss Kitty’s Fishing Getaways
- Man in custody in connection to gunshot death
- Action to close portion of two county streets tabled until later
- Dupnik seeks Precinct 4-4A county commissioner post
- Ribbon cutting - Avidity Salon
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.