Texas Back in Business hosted an informational webinar Wednesday, Feb. 12 for small businesses damaged by Hurricane Harvey. The webinar was aired at the Rockport-Fulton Chamber of Commerce and viewed by a roomful of local business owners. The new federally funded program is awarding $50,000 up to $250,000 in disaster relief. Aransas County Long Term Recovery Team member Deanna Spruce was on hand to help answer questions. Qualified Texas small business owners have until March 2, 2020, to apply at no cost online at TexasBackInBusiness.com.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- 3 law enforcement officers included in indictments
- Rockport Police Department ‘rocked’ by COVID-19
- ACISD board to discuss return to school
- 19 additional cases reported in county
- 6 more COVID-19 cases reported since Monday
- ACND tables expanding scope of project
- Aransas County fee revenue down $144K year-to-date
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.