Texas Back in Business hosted an informational webinar Wednesday, Feb. 12 for small businesses damaged by Hurricane Harvey. The webinar was aired at the Rockport-Fulton Chamber of Commerce and viewed by a roomful of local business owners. The new federally funded program is awarding $50,000 up to $250,000 in disaster relief. Aransas County Long Term Recovery Team member Deanna Spruce was on hand to help answer questions. Qualified Texas small business owners have until March 2, 2020, to apply at no cost online at TexasBackInBusiness.com.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Stay at home order issued
- Major announcements since last edition shared with readers
- Stay at home order issued - Goes into effect at 11:59 Saturday, drive thru eating OK
- ORDER TO STAY AT HOME
- Government offices becoming ‘less public’, but for good reason
- Smith at odds with Code3ER support
- Free meal pickup location changed by ACISD
- ACAD encourages use of electronic, phone options
- Center for Arts closes showroom, cancels exhibit due to COVID-19
- AMENDED Stay at Home Order
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.